Blog Lash Bond Liner FAQ Tips & Tricks
We are so excited to unveil the Mirenesse Lash Bond System Line & Press on False Lashes! Our Lash Bond Eyeliner will change the way you apply false lashes & revolutionise the industry!
We always want what’s best for our you! So, we formulated a lash bond liner that is:
- Super Long-Lasting & Rich Black Pigment
- No Glue & Non-Latex Adhesive Liner
- Water-Based & Oil-Free
- Vegan and Cruelty Free
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is the lash bond liner magnetic?
Our Lash Bond Liner can be used with most strip, or single lashes. As the Lash Bond Liner is not formulated with Magnetic Particles, at this stage, the liner will not work with your Magnetic Lashes, but we are working on it!
How do I apply the lashes?
It’s as simple as SHAKE, LINE, PRESS!
- Step 1: Shake the Lash Bond Liner
- Step 2: Line your lash line as you would with any other regular eyeliner , do one eye at a time
- Step 3: Press your favourite style of our 5D Faux Silk Lashes onto the Lash Bond Liner with your fingertips , tweezers or a cotton tip.
How do I remove the Lash Bond Liner & Lashes?
To remove your Lashes and Liner, gently strip of the lashes from your lash line and wash your eyes with warm water, or our Dual Comfort Eye & Lip Makeup Remover. It’s as simple as that!
Is the lash bond liner safe and gentle for sensitive eyes?
The Lash Bond Liner is Formulated with no glue & latex so our beauties with sensitive eyes will be able to use this amazing product!
Please do note, we always recommend conducting a patch test before wearing any products if you do have sensitive eyes. Always do a patch test of the eyeliner to see if you have any sensitivity to the product, do this on the inner part of your elbow and leave for 24hrs - do not use if irritation occurs. In case of eye contact, rinse your eyes immediately with water.
What if the lashes do not fit my eye shape?
If the lashes don’t fit your eye shape, that’s okay! They can easily be trimmed down to fit your eye shape correctly, its always better to trim them a little shorter than your full eye shape.
If you do have to trim your lashes, remember to cut it from the outer edge of the lash, and cut through the band of the lash, not from the lashes. This is to make sure you don’t accidentally cut off any lashes you wanted to keep.
How long will the lashes last on my eye?
The Lash Bond Liner is formulated to bond your false lashes securely for up to 12 hours!
If you find it doesn't last that long, it could be the eyeshadow you have used has oil in it or your concealer is interfering with the bond, you can reattach them by applying a little more of the liner.
Should I line one eye at a time?
As our Lash Bond Liner is a completely different formula to regular lash adhesive or glue, we recommend applying the liner and your lashes one eye at a time.
What’s the drying time? How long do I have before the liner dries and I can’t attach the lashes?
The Lash Bond Liner dries fast to ensure a quick and easy application of your falsies! The drying time is around 10 seconds, so we recommend applying the liner, then apply the lashes right away.
Can I add mascara to the lashes?
Of course! If you want extra volume and definition to your eyes, after you apply the 5D Lashes, you can add your favourite Mirenesse Mascara on top to define any extra lashes.
How many times can I use the lashes?
You can use each of our 5D Lash Styles up to 30 times! For Maximum uses Remove them gently and clean them with a cotton bud and store them in the container.
What are 5D Faux Mink Silk Lashes?
Our Amazing founder created the 5D lashes using Faux Mink Silk, which is a synthetic material that mimics the look of natural and fluffy false lashes that are 100% vegan and cruelty free.
How do I clean my lashes?
If your falsies start to accumulate build-up, we recommend cleaning the lashes so you can get even MORE uses out of them! Our best method is to use a light cleanser and cotton pads. Soak two pads with some water and cleanser, and place the lashes between them. Then remove any excess liner with your fingertips then soak another 2 pads in clean water to wipe away residue. Store them in the case they came in to dry.
How do I store my lashes?
Your lashes can easily be stored in the case they originally came in.
Are the lashes Vegan & Cruelty Free?
YES! All our lashes are made with synthetic silk fibres of the highest quality and each set of lashes is hand made.
I am finding the inner and outer corners are lifting
If your lashes are not adhering properly to the inner and outer corners, we have a few tips for you! We promise there is nothing wrong with your technique, these issues are common if your eyes are very rounded. We would recommend the following tips:
- Put some extra Lash Bond Liner in the inner and outer corners and wait a few seconds before pressing on the lashes. You can even put some extra eyeliner on-top after you have applied the lashes – sometimes a little extra can help!
- Alternatively, you can cut the lashes shorter and only apply to 3/4 of the eye to avoid any lifting, and still achieve that beautiful wispy look.
I have hooded eyes can I use these?
Yes, you can definitely use our 5D Lashes if you have hooded eyes! Please note, it can be a bit tricky, especially if you’re a beginner, but we have some tips and tricks to help perfect your falsie application!
- To avoid the liner transferring to your eyelid, first, start with one eye at a time. Apply the Lash Bond to your upper lash line, and look down until the liner starts to become dry but is not fully dry (You can always do a finger test, if there is no liner on your fingers, you’re good to go!)
- Choose the right lash style! We recommend using long, fluttery lashes, that will help give the illusion of a more open eye. If you need help choosing the perfect style, we can suggest using our 5D Lashes in the style: 2. Samantha, 1. Lucy or 5. Carrie. You can find them here! https://www.mirenesse.com/collections/lashes